Rapper Jeffro Crew
Messin’ her up sweet
I was walkin’ down the street and I saw a grandma (yo),
She was all skinny and bony (Ha haaa)
Then I saw my friend’s wife, (ya’ know what ma sayin’)
She got a divorce and now she’s lonely, coz she was a phony and her name was Tony (yeah)
And when she went to court to get a divorce,
She got a dismissal coz she couldn’t whistle and now she’s a thistle, the bitch
Knowin’ that fact, I couldn’t break my act (yo)
So I asked her, you keepin’ it real? (yeah) let me sweet you up (Bo)
But she know me and my way,
She said, go cross your legs and drink out of a cup coz you know it’s up (Ha haaa)
Never did I think it true (yo),
I try to push it through but she know I’m blue so go’ an think it through (ya’ know what ma sayin’)

Yeah, so send me money bitches,
Gonad Moribund
I was walkin’ down the street and I saw a grandma (yo),
She was all skinny and bony (Ha haaa)
Then I saw my friend’s wife, (ya’ know what ma sayin’)
She got a divorce and now she’s lonely, coz she was a phony and her name was Tony (yeah)
And when she went to court to get a divorce,
She got a dismissal coz she couldn’t whistle and now she’s a thistle, the bitch
Knowin’ that fact, I couldn’t break my act (yo)
So I asked her, you keepin’ it real? (yeah) let me sweet you up (Bo)
But she know me and my way,
She said, go cross your legs and drink out of a cup coz you know it’s up (Ha haaa)
Never did I think it true (yo),
I try to push it through but she know I’m blue so go’ an think it through (ya’ know what ma sayin’)

Yeah, so send me money bitches,
Gonad Moribund


1 Comments:
I met him once and he wasn't all that. Don't be fooled by advertising.
Post a Comment
<< Home