Sunday, December 04, 2005

Train Histoire

It's sits the goat.

"It's its!" said the man with a mental problem.
Bond street nicely whilst drinking Tango a.k.a. tounge
but really he meant James Bond,
Ten.

Rain in a level of parking Newbury
before the gloat grows old
not on a farm because of the el.
without an el would mean a goat grows old.

Since then a goat would float
but only after eating hey
not in a conversation because of the eee
without an eee but with an aye would mean a goat could eat hay.

and at the end would it still float
or would it eat too much and bloat?
coat mote nine times after eleventeen oh clock.

Cut up Fred.

I might be cut up like an engine
Silly white cord leads to sound external
What said the speaker?
I'd put it on pause but I'd rather know what it would want if I reply.

or maybe if I tried I'd end up like it's its the goat or was it it's its sits or it's sits?
Change the track to number tree I'd find a train would change whilst still intact
It would change direction and flee from where it goes and where it needs to toe.

Nail it hammer and cork it's thread
Indeed I'd rather lay it down in bed
but I could paint it red instead and find that I would smudge my head
Cradle.

End,

Gonad Moribund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home