Thursday, December 29, 2005

Think Smell Tent Tackle

"Le gonad" says Goff
"wtf you doing awake crazy" replied Toe
"Eating air, consuming it as it contains wake energy" said Goff whilst breathing in heavily
"Well never thought of it like that" said Toe
"True" I further most willingly stated

There was a brief silence...

"I have a third lung especially for this ability, but it has been severely impaired from eating a rather bad pear one day" Goff splatted out
Toe started to cry.
"Those pears are nothing but trouble" replied Toe
"Our eyes could be like crocodile eyes, but they're not because of something" said Goff whilst pointing at his right eye vigilantly
"Aye, good point" replied the good Toe
I then proceeded to elaborate "Professor uncle said to me that aunty had those eyes, but she was always a silhouette. My hand went through her head like a portal to the world of crocodile eyes"
Moosey nodded uncontrollably, but was not chained appropriately, therefore something.
"m" enlightened Toe
"Was it blown up? or was it a doll? but could it be a doll from which was blown up, or a blow up doll?" said Goff
"idk" replied Toe, shrugging his shoulders in the process.
I tapped Toe on the nail and told him everything was ok.
"But my family guy needs to download" shouted The Toe
"Green" replied Goff
Toe lifted his nail a bit and told me that he had no idea what a colour was, but that was to be expected, a Toe has no eyes!
"I made several, for animals only however, mostly four legged ones" said Goff abruptly
Toe appeared interested.
"Some of them are, well ones I have been do" said Toe
"Putrid as the moon upon a rusty transparent glass surface?" replied Goff
"Yeah, that" said Toe whilst trying move Toe in a nodding fashion.
"Ahh hmm, there can only be won or too, sometimes free, but mostly captivated" stated Goff
"Ice" said Toe with a shiver of the nail
"Nirboner" said Goff with a verbose projection of the words
"EH? sleepy" groaned the excellent Toe
"Slithery" replied Goff

There was a brief silence...

"Fuck, I thought I said that. I was like woah... I must be tired, but it was yours" said Toe
"Nope, you're fired and seriously" shouted Goff quite angrily
"I'm seriously you guys" said Toe in a rather confused manner
"Look, you have been clay pigeoned.." replied Goff but was interrupted by Toe
"Again?" interrupted Toe
"..with a rather fetching shotgun" said Goff

The end. (there is more but I cba)



P.S. Thx Marc :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home