Phuzzbot Review
I took the time last night to review someone's music.
It's all a bit Phuzzily insane I must say.
Here comes the mothership, I feel like I’m in space somewhere, possibly about to dock with something. Sexy.
Rustic guitar kicks in, yeah, now I'm in the space station downing a couple of shots of whatever it is.
I sit down and can't help but notice this strange looking squid-like female alien looking at me, yuck. Or was it the drinking warping my vision.
Everything is starting to get old in a retro-effects BBC kind of way, my head feels light, my vision is blurring and my feet feel like they're growing into the chair, it feels like I’m melting whilst suffering from an asthma attack.
(Make The Honey kicks in)
Woah all of a sudden I’m in Tokyo down an ally way behind the door of some bar with some shit hot beat playing.
Ok, so I had that drink, had some squid checking me out and I end up back on earth in Tokyo? No wait. I’ve just teleported away.
(Atoms and Galaxy Chocolate kicks in)
I had no idea I could breathe in space, this is actually quite nifty. I’m gonna attempt to do space-dancing quite literally. Oh yeah.
That tired me out.
(Seldon Crisis kicks in)
I’m wearing a black suit, feeling a bit cunning, walking slowly into a room where I am needed, for some reason or another, with a surgical knife in my hand, oh right. It’s that squid chick on an operating table. This should be interesting.
Hang on, I shouldn't be dancing whilst doing this, but that bass line and rhythm is so damn good.
What has come over me?
(Slippery kicks in)
I reach for my portable mirror.
All of a sudden I’m a duck, what the shit. A cool duck walking down the street with an open field to the left.
An open field with a playground with other ducks playing duck games.
Then I trip over and bang my head. Gay.
(Roofs kicks in)
I slowly wake up and get my senses in check. I’m in a shady hotel and it appears that the odd female squid from the space station and the operating table before... is nursing me back to health. I get a quick glimpse of the outside world from a small window; it seems to be raining upwards. Wow I feel better only after a minute or two.
(Acrobatics kicks in)
It feels like I’m splitting in two, my mind is splitting away from the slippery roofs, and those honey making bees.
It feels kinda nice, like a hand is reaching out to pull me from a self-created fantasy world that wasn't really so bad, just incredibly random.
Oh wait, I can hear her.
Slowly coming back.
I’m awake.
It's all a bit Phuzzily insane I must say.
Here comes the mothership, I feel like I’m in space somewhere, possibly about to dock with something. Sexy.
Rustic guitar kicks in, yeah, now I'm in the space station downing a couple of shots of whatever it is.
I sit down and can't help but notice this strange looking squid-like female alien looking at me, yuck. Or was it the drinking warping my vision.
Everything is starting to get old in a retro-effects BBC kind of way, my head feels light, my vision is blurring and my feet feel like they're growing into the chair, it feels like I’m melting whilst suffering from an asthma attack.
(Make The Honey kicks in)
Woah all of a sudden I’m in Tokyo down an ally way behind the door of some bar with some shit hot beat playing.
Ok, so I had that drink, had some squid checking me out and I end up back on earth in Tokyo? No wait. I’ve just teleported away.
(Atoms and Galaxy Chocolate kicks in)
I had no idea I could breathe in space, this is actually quite nifty. I’m gonna attempt to do space-dancing quite literally. Oh yeah.
That tired me out.
(Seldon Crisis kicks in)
I’m wearing a black suit, feeling a bit cunning, walking slowly into a room where I am needed, for some reason or another, with a surgical knife in my hand, oh right. It’s that squid chick on an operating table. This should be interesting.
Hang on, I shouldn't be dancing whilst doing this, but that bass line and rhythm is so damn good.
What has come over me?
(Slippery kicks in)
I reach for my portable mirror.
All of a sudden I’m a duck, what the shit. A cool duck walking down the street with an open field to the left.
An open field with a playground with other ducks playing duck games.
Then I trip over and bang my head. Gay.
(Roofs kicks in)
I slowly wake up and get my senses in check. I’m in a shady hotel and it appears that the odd female squid from the space station and the operating table before... is nursing me back to health. I get a quick glimpse of the outside world from a small window; it seems to be raining upwards. Wow I feel better only after a minute or two.
(Acrobatics kicks in)
It feels like I’m splitting in two, my mind is splitting away from the slippery roofs, and those honey making bees.
It feels kinda nice, like a hand is reaching out to pull me from a self-created fantasy world that wasn't really so bad, just incredibly random.
Oh wait, I can hear her.
Slowly coming back.
I’m awake.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home