ChaCha BlaBla
Right, so Richard told me about this site called chacha.com
Apparently you can ask live guides any kind of question and they will find out the answer for you.
Here is my enquiry as to the thickness of human female poo:
Status: Connecting ...
Status: Looking for a guide ...
Ring: ...
Status: Connected to guide: Stephen(16829)
Stephen(16829): Welcome to ChaCha!
Stephen(16829): Hello
Stephen(16829): Please be more specific as to what you're looking for on this topic.
You: is it tru that male faeces are thicker tha female faeces? cuz i was told this is tru?/
Stephen(16829): Let me check.
You: my m8 frank sed it
You: i thik he is lyaing tho
You: lying
You: dunt no
Stephen(16829): Me neither, but I'm checking
You: sumthin to do with fiber
You: is that like fiber optic cabel
You: or
You: dunt confusing
Stephen(16829): I'm not having any luck finding the answer to this one. Would you like to be transfered to a different guide?
You: oh
You: u r google?
Stephen(16829): What do you mean?
You: this is real peoplee?
You: i am saying to
Stephen(16829): I am real. Is that what you are asking?
You: ye
You: yeah
Stephen(16829): Okay. I'm real
You: whay is der number after your name
Stephen(16829): My guide number
You: kewl
Stephen(16829): I still haven't found the answer to your question. Would you like to be transfered?
You: noppp
Stephen(16829): Is there anything else on this topic I can find for you today?
You: thank tho
Stephen(16829): You're welcome.
Apparently you can ask live guides any kind of question and they will find out the answer for you.
Here is my enquiry as to the thickness of human female poo:
Status: Connecting ...
Status: Looking for a guide ...
Ring: ...
Status: Connected to guide: Stephen(16829)
Stephen(16829): Welcome to ChaCha!
Stephen(16829): Hello
Stephen(16829): Please be more specific as to what you're looking for on this topic.
You: is it tru that male faeces are thicker tha female faeces? cuz i was told this is tru?/
Stephen(16829): Let me check.
You: my m8 frank sed it
You: i thik he is lyaing tho
You: lying
You: dunt no
Stephen(16829): Me neither, but I'm checking
You: sumthin to do with fiber
You: is that like fiber optic cabel
You: or
You: dunt confusing
Stephen(16829): I'm not having any luck finding the answer to this one. Would you like to be transfered to a different guide?
You: oh
You: u r google?
Stephen(16829): What do you mean?
You: this is real peoplee?
You: i am saying to
Stephen(16829): I am real. Is that what you are asking?
You: ye
You: yeah
Stephen(16829): Okay. I'm real
You: whay is der number after your name
Stephen(16829): My guide number
You: kewl
Stephen(16829): I still haven't found the answer to your question. Would you like to be transfered?
You: noppp
Stephen(16829): Is there anything else on this topic I can find for you today?
You: thank tho
Stephen(16829): You're welcome.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home